Knit Simple Winter 2010/11 #15
Design by Jeannie Chin
A Southwestern color scheme imbues the striped pattern on this full-size blanket with an earthy appeal. For even more of a punch, use some suede lacing for the fringe.
Montera by Classic Elite Yarns, 3½oz/100g balls, each approx 127yd/116m (llama/wool)
• 8 balls in #3862 kingfisher blue (MC)
• 4 balls in #3845 fieldstone heather (A)
• 2 balls each in #3826 winter berry (B) and #3822 sunny apricot (C)
• Sizes 8 and 9 (5 and 5.5mm) circular needle, 36″/90cm long OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Size H/8 (5mm) crochet hook (for fringe)
• One size
• Approximately 50 x 60″/127 x 152.5cm (excluding fringe)
• 16 sts and 23 rows to 4″/10cm over St st using larger needles.
Delivery Method: Electronic PDF