Vogue Knitting Fall 2006 #12
Designed by Nancy Bush
This intricate pair is knit toward the toe, beginning with a scalloped edge. Mini cables crown the cuff and meander down the front. Other than the slip-stitch heel, the rest is worked in good old stockinette.
• 1 4oz/113g (560yd/512m) of Schaefer Yarns Anne (wool/mohair/nylon) in light khaki mix
• One set (5) size 0 (2mm) double point needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• One Size
• 9″/23cm from cuff to heel
• Approx 8″/20.5cm from heel to toe
• 36 sts and 48 rnds = 4″/10cm over St st using size 0 (2mm) dpn.
Delivery Method: Electronic PDF