Knit Simple Winter 2014 #11
Design by Knit Simple Design Team
This heart-shaped hot water bottle will keep your sweetheart cozy and warm when you’re not there. Nestle it in a stockinette cover with a lacy heart motif to up the flirt factor. The ribbed band at the top is picked up and knit, adding a row of eyelets.
With Love by Red Heart, 7oz/198g skeins, each approx 370yd/338m (acrylic)
• 1 skein each in #1909 holly berry (A) and #1101 egg shell (B)
• One pair size 9 (5.5mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• One set (4) size 9 (5.5mm) double-pointed needles (dpn)
• Size J/10 (6mm) crochet hook
• One heart-shaped hot water bottle
• Stitch marker
Approx 8½ x 9½”/21.5 x 24cm
14 sts and 20 rows = 4″/10cm over St st using size 9 (5.5mm) needles.
Delivery Method: via E-mail as an Electronic PDF