Knit Simple Spring/Summer 2014 #32
Design by Holli Yeoh
Stripes go wonderfully wonky on this garter-stitch blanket. Cleverly placed short rows create a wavy effect, while cool blues and bursts of yellow call to mind sea and sun.
Simplicity by HiKoo/Skacel Collection, 1¾oz/50g hanks, each approx 117yd/107m (wool superwash/acrylic/nylon)
• 3 hanks each in #027 nile blue (dark teal A), #039 chartreuse (yellow C), #025 mint (D), and #030 fijian waters (sky blue E)
• 4 hanks each in #052 peacock blue (bright blue B)
• 2 hanks each in #009 aqua mint (aqua F) and #010 deep turquoise (G)
• Size 7 (4.5mm) circular needle, 42″/100cm long OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Two size 6 (4mm) double-pointed needles (dpn)
• Stitch markers
Approx 39 x 45″/99 x 114cm
19 sts and 38 rows to 4″/10cm over garter st using larger needle.
Delivery Method: Downloadable as an Electronic PDF