Knit Simple Fall 2014 #4
Design by Sandi Prosser
This oversized cowl begins with a provisional cast-on and works its way around in tone-on-tone blocks of gray. The piece is twisted before the three-needle bind-off joins the cast-on to the last row; a line of single crochet in rich red defines the edges.
Classic Wool Roving by Patons, 3½oz/100g skeins, each approx 120yd/109m (wool)
• 3 skeins in #77040 dark grey (MC)
• 1 skein each in #77044 light grey (A) and #77709 red (B)
• One pair size 9 (5.5mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Size H-8 (5mm) crochet hook
• Waste yarn for provisional cast-on
• Width 9″/23cm
• Length 62″/157.5cm
16 sts and 30 rows to 4″/10cm over garter st using size 9 (5.5mm) needles.
Delivery Method: Downloadable as an Electronic PDF