Knit Simple Winter 2010/11 #26 and #27
Design by Faith Hale
Fun and stripy, this roomy hat is knit in the round in stockinette with a contrasting ribbed brim. The skinny striped scarf gets its attitude from the chevron pattern that zigzags just enough to show off the variegated yarn.
Shepherd Worsted by Lorna’s Laces, 4oz/113g hanks, each approx 225yd/206m (superwash wool)
• 1 hank each in uptown (pink/purple/turquoise MC) and charcoal (black CC)
• One size 7 (4.5mm) circular needle 16″/40cm long OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Stitch markers
• 2 hanks in uptown (pink/purple/turquoiseMC)
• 1 hank in charcoal (black CC)
• One pair size 7 (4.5mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• One size
• Circumference 16″/40.5cm
• Length 10″/25.5cm
Approximately 4½ x 97½“/11.5 x 247.5cm
• 20 sts and 28 rows to 4″/10cm over St st using size 7 (4.5mm) needles.
• 25 sts and 28 rows to 4″/10cm over St st using size 7 (4.5mm) needles.
Delivery Method: Electronic PDF