Knit Simple Magazine Spring/Summer 2013
Design by Vickie Howell
Granny Square Crochet and Knit Shrug. Fifth in a series of knit-along projects. A swingy little shrug in Bernat “Satin” in the Pantone color of the year, emerald. Designed to drape loosely, this shrug is great for most body types.
• Two 3oz/80g balls (each approx 200yd/182m) of Bernat Satin (acrylic) in #04200 emerald
• Size H/8 (5mm) hook OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• One set (5) of size 8 (5mm) double-pointed needles (dpn)
• Stitch marker
• Tapestry needle
Sized for Small/Medium, Large/X-Large and shown in size Small/Medium.
• Sleeve edge to sleeve edge 24 (26)”/61 (66)cm
• Square 20 (22) x 20 (22)”/51 (56) x 51 (56)cm
4 mesh (3 dc in ch-1 sp, ch 1 = 1 mesh) to 4½”/11.5cm and 6 mesh rows to 4”/10cm using size H/8 (5mm) hook.
Delivery Method: Electronic PDF
A portion of proceeds from the sale of this pattern will go to benefit Camp Brainstorm, a 5-day summer camp for children diagnosed with epilepsy. For more information, please visit http://epilepsycamp.com.