Knit Simple Winter 2014 #10
Design by Pat Olski
The sides, sole and back of these fanciful footies are worked in garter stitch, while contrasting stockinette forms the adorable faces. Little ears are knit separately and sewn on; French knots stand in for the eyes.
Homestead by Plymouth Yarn Company, 3½oz/100g hanks, each approx 191yd/175m (wool)
• 1 hank in #3 brown heather (A)
Encore Worsted by Plymouth Yarn Company, 3½oz/100g skeins, each approx 200yd/183m (acrylic/wool)
• 1 skein in #1415 fawn mix (B)
• One pair size 6 (4mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• One set (4) size 6 (4mm) double-pointed needles (dpn)
• Stitch markers
• Stitch holders
Sized for toddler and child. Shown for child.
• Foot circumference 5 (6)”/12.5 (15)cm
• Foot length 5¾ (7¼)”/14.5 (18.5)cm
18 sts and 34 rows to 4″/10cm over garter st using size 6 (4mm) needles and A.
Delivery Method: via E-mail as an Electronic PDF