Knit Simple Winter 2008/09 #34
Design by Amy Bahrt
This cozy critter cushion is child’s-play to knit: A simple stockinette shape with fun details—like the goat’s shaped I-cord horns—add dashes of whimsy.
• 3 hanks in Cascade 220 by Cascade Yarns 3½oz/100g, each approx 220yd/201m (peruvian highland wool) in #9403 natural tweed (A)and 1 hank in #8021 bone (B)
• Size 7 (4.25mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Polyester fiberfill
• One 12″/30cm by 16″/41cm polyester pillow forms
• Size G/6 (4mm) crochet hook
• Two ½”/13mm flat 4-hole white buttons
• Sewing needle and black thread
• One size.
• Body of each pillow 12″/30cm wide by 16″/41cm long
• 20 sts and 26 rows to 4″/10cm over St st using size 7 (4.25mm) needles.
Delivery Method: Electronic PDF