Knit Simple Fall 2010 #20
Design by Victoria Hilditch
Dozens of individual stockinette-stitch leaves in a single variegated colorway are sewn together to create this inviting blanket. They’re made easily by casting on stitches and decreasing at the center of every row.
• Classic Shades by Universal Yarns, 3½oz/100g hank, each approx 197yd/180m (acrylic/wool)
• 9 skeins in #707 (variegated blues)
• One pair size 7 (4.5mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Stitch markers
• One size
• Approximately 37 x 45″/94 x 114cm
• 20 sts and 28 rows to 4″/10cm over St st using size 7 (4.5mm) needles.
Delivery Method: Electronic PDF