Knit Simple Fall 2008 #11
Design by Wendy Johnson
A self-patterning yarn helps this miniature sock go from good to great – knit top-down, it features an increased gusset heel and star toe.
• 1 3½oz/100g ball (approx 450yd/411m) of Alpaca Sox by Classic Elite Yarns (alpaca/merino wool/nylon) in #1835 spring green
• Two size 0 (2mm) circular needles, 16″/40cm length or longer OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Sized for 6 months (1 year). Shown in size 6 months.
• Circumference 4½ (5)”/11.5 (12.5)cm
• 32 sts and 48 rnds to 4″/10cm over St st in the round.
Delivery Method: Electronic PDF