Knit.1 Winter 2007 #9
By Galina Carroll
Essentially a cabled, bobbled rectangle with shaping, this fierce capelet shows that high impact can come in the form of a bright pink wrap with ruff blossoms.
• 11 balls in #22501 Fuchsia of Kersti by Koigu Wool Designs, 1¾oz/50g balls, each approx 114yd/104m (wool)
• One pair size 10 (6mm) needles OR SIZE TO GET GAUGE
• Size 4/E (3.5mm) crochet hook OR SIZE TO GET GAUGE
• Cable needle
• One size.
• Approximately 19"/48cm wide and 45"/114cm long.
• 14 sts and 18 rows to 4"/10cm over St st with 2 strands of yarn held together.
• 15 sc to 4"/10cm with 2 strands of yarn held tog.