Knit.1 Fall 2006 #11
design by John Brinegar
Serving as a border to cotton or Lycra leggings, these ruffled cuffs are worked in rows and gathered for ruffles.
• 1 skein in #98 Cream of Ruffles by Lion Brand, 1¾oz/50g skein, approx 21yd/19m (merino wool/acrylic)
• One size 0 (2mm) circular needle, 16"/40cm length OR SIZE TO GET GAUGE
• One pair store bought cotton/lycra leggings
• One size.
• Width to fit around end of legging
• Length of ruffles approx 2"/5cm
• There is no gauge. To work with Ruffles insert needle into fabric approximately 1/8"/3mm from top edge, at 1"/25mm intervals along top edge of Ruffles.