Knit.1 Spring 2006 #27
design by Tanis Gray
Renew old-style glamour in your sleep with this knitted mask.Worked fromthe eyebrow-down, it fits over a satin eyemask for extra comfort.
• 1 ball in #143 Lavender (MC) of Microspun by Lion Brand, 2≤oz/70g balls, each approx 168yd/154m (acrylic)
• 1 ball in #214 Fiji (CC) of Fun Fur Prints by Lion Brand, 1μoz/50g balls, each approx 60yd/54m (polyester)
• One pair size 4 (3.5mm) knitting needles OR SIZE TO GET GAUGE
• Crochet hook size G/6 (4mm)
• Yarn needle
• Stitch holder
• Purchased eye mask, 7¾"/19.5cm wide x 3½"/9cm high
• Fabric glue
• One size.
• Sized to fit over purchased eye mask.
• 20 sts and 28 rows to 4"/10cm over St st using size 4 (3.5mm) needles.