Knit Simple Fall 2008 #10
design by Wendy Johnson
A self-patterning yarn helps this sock go from good to great—knit top-down, it features an increased gusset heel and star toe.
• 2 1¾oz/50g skeins (each approx 219yd/200m) of Cotton Color by Regia/Westminster Fibers, Inc., (superwash wool/cotton/polyamide) in #4177 java fresh color
• Two size 0 (2mm) circular needles, 16"/40cm length or longer OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Sized for Women’s Medium (Large). Shown in size Medium.
• Foot Circumference 8 (9)"/20.5 (23)cm
• 32 sts and 48 rnds to 4"/10cm over St st in the round.