Knit.1 Fall/Winter 2008 #5
design by Jared Flood
Everyone looks fab in a slouchy double-cabled tam. In this version, the hat’s shaping is
inventively integrated into the textural pattern.
• 2 balls in #201210 Rose Tweed of Aran by S. Charles
Collezione/Tahki•Stacy Charles, Inc. 1¾oz/50g balls,
each approx 165yd/150m (cashmere)
• Sizes 7 and 8 (4.5 and 5mm) circular needles, 16"/40cm
long OR SIZE TO GET THE GAUGE
• One set (5) size 8 (5mm) double pointed needles (dpn)
• Cable needle, st marker, tapestry needle
• Sized to fit average adult.
• Brim circumference: Approximately 21"/53.5cm
• 30 sts and 31 rows to 4"/10cm over cable pattern using