Fall 2003 #1
By Barbara Venishnick
One long and one short, rectangles are joined together in a textured mosaic in this all-season lightweight wrap.
• 6 1¾oz/50g balls (each approx 148yd/136m) of Dale of Norway Sisik (wool/mohair/ acrylic/viscose) in #160 olive tweed (MC)
• 2 1¾oz/50g balls (each approx 126yd/116m) of Dale of Norway Tiur (mohair/wool) each in #9853 olive (A), #2343 khaki (B) and #9835 lt olive (C)
• One pair size 5 (3.75mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Size 5 (3.75mm) circular needle, 29"/74cm long
• One size.
• 18"/45.5cm wide by 54"/137cm long (length is measured from inside joining point of back neck).
• 18 sts and 25 rows = 4"/10cm over pat st (after blocking) using size 5 (3.75mm) needles.