Knit Simple Holiday 2012 #54
Design by Lisa Buccellato
This two-toned holder is knit diagonally in one piece, then folded, piped and secured with a button-loop closure.
Nautika by Knit One, Crochet Too, 1¾oz/50g skeins, each approx 98yd/90m(microfiber/nylon)
• 1 skein each in #905 pearl (light blue A) and #687 marine (dark blue B)
• One pair size 8 (5mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Two size 6 (4mm) double-pointed needles (dpn) for I-cord
• Size G/6 (4mm) crochet hook
• Approx 8"/20.5cm square fabric for lining
• Fusible interfacing approx 8"/20.5cm square
• 11⁄8"/27mm button
• Sewing needle and thread to match fabric
Approx 7 x 3½"/18 x 9cm excluding I-cord trim
17 sts and 26 rows to 4"/10cm over St st using larger needles.
Delivery Method: via E-mail as an Electronic PDF