Knit Simple Holiday 2012 #47
Design by Christina Behnke
This colorblocked purse is worked flat, folded and seamed, then finished with a zipper and a crocheted cord for a loop handle. The bag is lined with fabric, so your eyeliner and keys won’t poke through the stitched sides.
Vanna’s Glamour by Lion Brand Yarn Company, 1¾oz/50g skeins, each approx 202yd/185m (acrylic/metallic polyester)
• 1 skein each in #861-153 onyx (black A), #861-150 platinum (silver B), #861-109 sapphire (blue C), #861-146 jewel (pink D)
• One pair size 4 (3.5mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• One G-6 (4mm) crochet hook
• One 7-inch black invisible zipper
• ½ yard/½ meter cotton fabric for lining
• Sewing needle and thread
7½ x 5"/19 x 12.5cm
26 sts and 38 rows to 4"/10cm over St st using size 4 (3.5mm) needles.
Delivery Method: via E-mail as an Electronic PDF