Knit Simple Holiday 2012 #35
Design by Carla Scott
A ribbed tricolor watch cap is striped on the doubled brim, solid at the crown.
Classic Wool DK Superwash by Patons, 1¾oz/50g balls, each approx 125yd/114m (wool)
• 1 ball each in #12609 gold (A), #12008 aran (B) and #12012 cork (C)
• One pair each sizes 5 and 6 (3.75 and 4mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
Sized for Child, Adult Woman, Adult Man. Shown in size Adult Man.
• Head circumference (slightly stretched)* 14½ (17½, 20)"/37 (44.5, 50.5)cm
• Length (with brim rolled) approx 5½ (7½, 8½)"/14 (19, 21.5)cm
* Due to the elasticity of ribbing, the finished circumference measurement is much smaller when the hat is laid flat and slightly stretched. It will stretch to fit when worn.
• 26 sts and 30 rows to 4"/10cm over k2, p2 rib (slightly stretched) using smaller needles.
• 24 sts and 28 rows to 4"/10cm over k6, p2 rib (slightly stretched) using larger needles.
Delivery Method: via E-mail as an Electronic PDF