Knit Simple Holiday 2012 #20
Design by Amy Bahrt
This stockinette scarf, flecked with bird’s-eye detailing, ends in two intarsia-antlered reindeer face mittens, complete with 3-D button eyes and red felt noses to keep fingers warm.
220 Superwash by Cascade, 3½oz/100g balls, each approx 220yd/201m (wool)
• 1 ball each in #858 dark ginger (brown A), #849 dark aqua (B), and #906 chartreuse (C)
• One pair size 7 (4.5mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Size G-6 (4mm) crochet hook
• Four ½"/12mm white flat 4- hole buttons
• Two 1"/25mm red felt balls
• Sewing needle and matching brown thread
4½ x 44"/11.5 x 112cm
21 sts and 26 rows to 4"/10cm over St st using size 7 (4.5mm) needles.
Delivery Method: via E-mail as an Electronic PDF