Knit Simple Holiday 2012 #18
Design by Margeau Soboti
A bouquet and bag all in one, this fringed fold-over purse is gussied up with beaded and embroidered blooms and an I-cord strap long enough to comfortably cross the wearer’s body.
Comfort DK by Berroco, 1¾oz/50g skeins, each approx 178yd/163m (nylon/acrylic)
• 2 skeins in #2758 crypto crystalline (teal A) Flicker by Berroco, 1¾oz/50g hanks, each approx 189yd/173m (alpaca/acrylic/other fibers)
• 1 hank in #3323 lac (pale blue B)
• One pair each sizes 5 and 10 (3.75 and 6mm) needles, OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Two size 5 (3.75mm) double-pointed needles (dpn) or I-cord maker for handle
• Tapestry needle
• Small stitch holders or safety pins
• Size F/5 (3.75mm) crochet hook for fringe
• Four ½"/12mm blue glass beads
• Width 7"/17.5cm
• Length 8½"/21.5cm excluding flap
16 sts and 22 rows to 4"/10cm over St st using larger needles and 2 strands of A held tog.
Delivery Method: via E-mail as an Electronic PDF