Knit Simple Holiday 2012 #14
Design by Lori Steinber
Step lively in a pair of cabled boot toppers embellished with a lacy edge, a bobble button closure and decorative lazy daisy and French knot embroidery. A knit ribbing folds under the boot top, holding the fabric securely to the leg.
Wool Clasica by Manos del Uruguay/Fairmount Fibers, 3½oz/100g hanks, each approx 137yd/125m (wool)
• 2 hanks in #s magenta (MC)
• Small amount in #54 brick (CC)
• One pair size 9 (5.5mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Cable needle (cn)
• Yarn needle for embroidery
• Stitch marker
• Inner circumference (buttoned) 15"/38cm
• Length (folded over boot top) 6"/15cm
16 sts and 26 rows to 4"/10cm over St st using size 9 (5.5mm).
Delivery Method: via E-mail as an Electronic PDF