Knit Simple Holiday 2012 #7
Design by Yoko Hatta
Perfect for padding about, these cushy socks are knit cuff-down with two variegated yarns in a simple striped stockinette scheme. Two different variegated colorways are used in a two-row stripe for the leg, while one is used alone for the cuff, heel and toe.
Sock-a-licious by Kolláge Yarns, 3½oz/100g hanks, each approx 354yd/324m (superwash wool/ nylon/silk)
• 1 hank each in #7808 moonstruck (grays A) and #7804 celestial (blues B)
• One set (5) each sizes 2 and 3 (2.75 and 3.25mm) double-pointed needles (dpn) OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Scrap yarn in contrasting color for afterthought heel
• Stitch marker
Sized for Adult Man.
• Foot Circumference 9"/23cm
• Length from heel to toe 10"/25.5cm
• Length from cuff to heel 11"/28cm
27 sts and 37 rnds to 4"/10cm over St st using larger needles.
Delivery Method: via E-mail as an Electronic PDF