Knit Simple Fall 2012 #26
Design by Carla Scott
A pompom-anchored earflap hat, striped in purl ridges knit with two colors of a contrast yarn held together.
Burly Spun by Brown Sheep Yarn Company, 8oz/226g hanks, each approx 132yd/121m (wool)
• 1 hank in #BS38 lotus pink (MC) Lamb’s Pride Worsted by Brown Sheep Yarn Company, 4oz/113g skeins, each approx 190yd/174m (wool/mohair)
• 1 skein each #M174 wild mustard (A), #M110 orange you glad (B), #M120 limeade (C) and #M187 turquoise depths (D)
• One size 13 (10mm) circular needle, 20"/50cm long OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• One set (5) size 13 (10mm) double-pointed needles (dpn)
• Stitch markers
Sized for Child’s, Adult Small/Medium, Adult Large. Shown in Adult Small/Medium.
•Head circumference 18 (20, 22)"/45.5 (50.5, 56)cm
• Length 6¼ (6¾, 8¼)"/16 (17, 21)cm
10 sts and 16 rnds to 4"/10cm over St st using size 15 (9mm) needle and MC.
Delivery Method: via E-mail as an Electronic PDF