Knit Simple Fall 2012 #4
Design by Mari Lynn Patrick
A delightful directional diversion, this chic wrap is knit sideways and shaped over the shoulders, sending the ribbing round and round. The mock-turtle neckline is picked up and worked in finishing, creating a vertical contrast to the horizontal body.
Shepherd Worsted by Lorna’s Lace, 4oz/113g hanks, each approx 225yd/206m (wool)
• 2 hanks in #5 ns pond blue
• One pair size 8 (5 mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• One size 8 (5 mm) circular needle, 24”/60cm long
• Size H/8 (5 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers
• Depth excluding collar (at shoulder edge) 10½"/26.5 cm
• Width (at lower edge) 48"/122cm
20 sts and 24 rows to 4"/10 cm over k3, p1 rib using size 8 (5 mm) needles.
Delivery Method: via E-mail as an Electronic PDF