Knit Simple Fall 2012 #2
Design by Laura Zukaite
This sleek, low-riding coverup sports subtle textural stripes realized by alternating a pure silk yarn with a silk/mohair blend.
Pure and Simple by Tilli Tomas, 3½oz/100g hanks, each approx 260yd/238m (silk)
• 2 hanks in ruby wine (A) Symphony Lace by Tilli Tomas, 1¾oz/50g hanks, each approx 345yd/315m (mohair/nylon/silk/wool)
• 1 hank in American Beauty (burgundy) (B)
• One each sizes 6 and 7 (4 and 4.5mm) circular needles, 24"/60 cm long OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Size G/6 (4mm) crochet hook
• Stitch marker
• Sewing needle and matching thread
Sized for Small/Medium, Large/X-Large. Shown in size Small/Medium.
• Lower edge circumference 43 (49)"/109 (124.5)cm
• Length 10½"/26.5cm
16 sts and 28 rows to 4"/10cm over St st using smaller needle and A.
Delivery Method: via E-mail as an Electronic PDF