Knit Simple Winter 2011/12 #25
Design by Angela Tong
This great intro-to-bobbles project has small balls on either end of a garter-stitch strip that is grafted together to forma
circle. Or, add another skein or two, knit it longer and leave it as a scarf.
Techno by Blue Sky Alpacas, 1¾oz/50g hanks, each approx 120yd/110m (alpaca/silk/wool)
• 2 hanks in #1977 aquarius (aqua)
• One pair size 10 (6mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Size J/10 (6mm) crochet hook (for provisional cast-on)
• Small amount of scrap yarn
• Circumference 21½"/54.5cm
• Depth 9"/23cm
16 sts and 26 rows to 4"/10cm over garter st using size 10 (6mm) needles.
Delivery Method: via E-mail as an Electronic PDF