Vogue Knitting Fall 2011
Design by Nancy Marchant
This wonderful little hat utilizes two-color brioche stitch knitting worked in the round, crossed stitches and linear decreases. It’s a challenging project with a gratifying end result.
3½oz/100g hanks (each approx 295yd/270m) of AslanTrends Invernal (rabbit angora/wool/polyamide)
Burgundy/white hat uses
• 25g Light Color (LC)–Color 01 White
• 35g Dark Color (DC)–Color 46 Wine
Denim blue/cream hat uses
• 25g Light Color (LC)–Color 37 Bone
• 35g Dark Color (DC)–Color 5111 Indigo
• Size 4 (3.5mm) circular needle 16"/40cm OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• One set (5) size 4 (3.5mm) double-pointed needles (dpns)
• Stitch markers
One size, to fit an adult.
• 17¾"/45cm circumference unstretched
• stretches to 22"/56cm and 8¾"/22cm tall
18 sts and 23 = 4" (10cm) over knit column rounds in 2-color brioche stitch.
Delivery Method: via E-mail as an Electronic PDF