Vogue Knitting Holiday 2007 #5
Designed by Norah Gaughan
Gaughan's oversized coat features a ribbed collar and garter stitch edge to
round out the multidirectionally stitched piece; with the bodice and skirt
constructed separately from hexagonal patterns, this structural masterpiece can
be work open or closed, with a pin.
1¾oz/50g hanks (each approx 98yd/90m) of Berroco, Inc. Jasper (wool) in
#3833 verde lavras
• 3 3½oz/100g hanks (each approx 174yd/160m) of Berroco,
Inc. Peruvia (wool) in #7123 dragon
• One pair each sizes 8, 9 and
10 (5, 5.5 and 6mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• 7 stitch markers
• Sized for one size
• Bust at underarm
• Length (from center back neck) 30"/76cm
• Upper arm
• 19 sts and 26 rows to 4"/10cm over St st in dec
pat using size 10 (6mm) needles.
• One triangle A will measure 5½"/14cm on
each side using size 10 (6mm) needles, not including selvage sts.
Delivery Method: Electronic PDF