Vogue Knitting Magazine Crochet 2012 #30
Design by Mari Lynn Patrick
Loose-fitting top with openwork circle that partially circles to one side of the back forming an asymmetric v-neck and two different sleeve openings.
• 3 1¾oz/50g hanks (each approx 170yd/155m) of Manos del Uruguay/Fairmount Fibers Serena (alpaca/cotton) each in #2144 flamingo (A) and #2621 boysenberry (B)
• 1 hank each in #2609 pale purple (C), #2110 zinnia (D) and #2100 dark coral (E)
• One size E/4 (3.5 mm) hook OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Plastic removable st markers
• 1 yd/1m of black oval elastic
Sized for one size, Small/Large.
• Bust 42"/106.5cm
• Length 24"/61cm
9 (3 dc) groups and 18 rows = 5"/12.5cm over granny stripe pat st using size E/4 (3.5mm) hook.
Delivery Method: Electronic PDF