Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 2009 #27
design by Jennifer Hagan
Tantalizing fingerless gloves heighten the sense of touch. The bell-edged mitts have a double-leaf pattern that travels up the back of the hand and a lace rib on the palm-side cuff.
• 2 1¾oz/50g hanks (each approx 137yd/125m) of Aslan Trends Glaciar Del Cielo (cotton) in #2655 orchid
• One set (4) size 3 (3.25mm) double-pointed needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Scrap yarn or extra dpns for holding sts
• Stitch marker
• One size.
• Circumference 7½"/19cm (above thumb)
• Length 7½"/19cm (bottom of cuff to beg of fingers)
• 26 sts and 32 rnds = 4"/10cm over St st using size 3 (3.25mm) dpns.
TAKE TIME TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.