Vogue Knitting Winter 1999/2000 #2
design by Lily Chin
This reversible cabled-rib shawl combines versatility, comfort and style.
• 12 13/4oz/50g balls (each approx 192yd/177m) of Filatura
di Crosa/Stacy Charles Collection Butterfly (mohair/acrylic)
in #400 white
• One pair each sizes 7 and 9 (4.5mm and 5.5mm) needles OR
SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Cable needles
• Stitch markers
1. This pattern has been updated to include only technical corrections
and clarifications; no other alterations have been made since its
2. The original yarn used for this project is no longer available.
A comparable substitution has been suggested by the yarn company
which is available at the time of posting. Be sure to check yarn
ball quantity and gauge of substitution yarn very carefully before
Suggested Substitute Yarn
• Filatura di Crosa/Tahki•Stacy Charles, Inc.
Baby Kid Extra (super kid mohair/nylon) .88oz/25g balls
(each approx 269yd/246m) in #301 white
• One size.
• Approx 22½"/57cm wide by 72"/183cm long
• 32 sts and 20 rows = 4"/10cm blocked) over chart pat
using larger needles.