Knit.1 Spring 2007 #27
Design by Kate Williams
An intarsia Buddha graces the front of a large cushion that is striped on the back. I-cord is sewn onto the seams to secure the cover over the pillow form.
• 3 skeins in #3711 Light Lime (A) of Cotton Classic by Tahki Yarns/Tahki•Stacy Charles, Inc., 1¾oz/50g skeins, each approx 108yd/99m (mercerized cotton)
• 2 skeins each in #3800 Blue (B), #3774 Blue Gray (C) and #3722 Lime (D)
• 1 skein each in #3812 Light Blue (E) and #3752 Flax (F)
• One size 4 (3.5mm) circular needle, 24"/60cm length OR SIZE TO GET THE GAUGE
• Two size 4 (3.5mm) double-pointed needles and 20"/50cm square pillow form
• One size
• 20"/50cm square pillow
• 22 sts and 29 rows to 4"/10cm over St st.
Delivery Method: Electronic PDF