Vogue Knitting Winter 2009/10 #28
Design by Laura Bryant
Lace wrap worked in two rectangle pieces.
• One 2oz/56g hank (each approx 190yd/171m) of Prism Yarns Merino Mia (superwash wool) each in terra cotta (A), tumbleweed (B), thunderclap (C), nevada (D), senegal (E), woodlands (F), embers (G), and smoke (H)
• One pair size 7 (4.5mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• One size
• Width (of each piece) Approx 19"/48cm
• Length (of each side when finished) Approx 55"/139.5cm
• 20 sts and 26 rows over lace pat using size 7 (4.5mm) needles, after blocking.
Delivery Method: Electronic PDF