Debbie Bliss Knitting Magazine Fall/Winter 2009 #27
Designed by Debbie Bliss
This pattern features an intarsia design in offbeat white, blue and burgundy, as well as a playful variation in muted grays. In 100 percent merino wool Rialto Aran, knit in stockinette stitch with a back button closure.
• Five 50g/1¾oz balls (each approx 80m/87yd) of Debbie Bliss/KFI Rialto Aran (merino wool) in Midnight 212 (M), two balls inWhite 216 (A) and one 50g ball in Burgundy 208 (B)
• Five balls in Dark Gray 226 (M) two 50g balls in White 216 (A) and one ball in Gray 229 (B)
• Pair of 5mm (US 8) knitting needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN TENSION
• Three buttons for each cushion
• 46 x 46cm/18 x 18in cushion pads
• One size.
• 46 x 46cm/18 x 18in
• 18 sts and 24 rows to 10cm/4in square over St st using 5mm (US 8) needles.
TAKE TIME TO CHECK TENSION.