Vogue Knitting Winter 2007/08 #1
design by Nicky Epstein
Lace swirls out from the center of Epstein's winsome capelet in three circular medallions joined with stockinette stitching. Stitches for the ridged collar are picked up at the neckline and knit upward.
• 7 2oz/55g skeins (each approx 60yd/55m) of Jade Sapphire Exotic Fibres 12-Ply Mongolian Cashmere in #19 robin’s egg
• One set (5) size 10½ (6.5mm) dpn OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• One size 10½ (6.5mm) circular knitting needle 24"/60cm length
• Stitch marker
• Tapestry needle
• One size (Small–Large).
• Width across 3 joined medallions at widest point approx. 50"/127cm
• Length 15"/38cm
• 14 sts and 20 rows to 4"/10cm over St st using size 10½ (6.5mm) needles.
• One medallion measures approx 15"/38cm in diameter.
TAKE TIME TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.