Knit Simple Fall 2008 #30
Crocheted leaves and vines act as ties to close this festive tea cozy, worked in ridged garter stitching and sporting an open bottom.
• 3 4oz/113g skeins (each approx 190yd/174m) skeins of Lamb’s Pride Worsted by Brown Sheep Company, (wool/mohair) in #M22 autumn harvest (MC)
• 1 skein in #M172 deep pine (A)
• 1 1¾oz/50g skein (approx 184yd/168m) of Nature Spun Sport by Brown Sheep Company (wool) in #109 spring break (B)
• One pair each sizes 6, 7 and 8 (4, 4.5, and 5mm) knitting needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• Sizes F-5 (3.75mm) and H-8 (5mm) crochet hooks
• Sized for small teapot.
• To fit a teapot 18"/45cm in circumference
• Length 6"/15cm
• 16 sts and 36 rows to 4"/10cm over garter st using size 8 (5mm) needles.